Whether you've connected with our church before or it's your first time, we're excited you're here. It's our hope that you always feel welcome at Foursquare and that you experience the love of God whenever you're here.
10 AM to
PRESERVICE | SUN. 9:15-9:45AM
LUNCH | WED.
9AM TO 12PM
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. When you arrive, make a stop at the Connection Center & the Coffee bar. One of our volunteers will welcome you and answer any questions you have. The coffee & hot water for tea is a free gift to welcome you.
2. Check in your kids. We have fun, safe, age-appropriate environments for your children to grow spiritually and to make great friends! Nursery kids and preschool kids can be dropped off in classes and 1st through 5th will be dismissed after worship.
3. We'll start with some music. We love to lift our voices in song as an act of worship before God. Feel free to sing along as you get familiar with the songs or simply enjoy the music.
4. We'll cover some family business. There's a lot happening at Foursquare. We'll take a few minutes during service to highlight upcoming events, receive an offering, and collect our Connect Cards. These cards help us learn about you and they're also a great way for you to let us know how we can pray with you.
5. We'll hear a teaching from the Bible. One of our pastors will share a practical teaching to encourage you in your journey of faith. Feel free to take notes and, if you miss a week, feel free to catch up online.
We hope you can see that we love God and that we love people. You're welcomed here and we hope that you come back, make friends, pray with us and live life with us. God has a perfect plan for everyone. Living it out is a journey—let's go!
TITHE & OFFERING
On the first Sunday of each month we receive communion. Communion is symbolic of the price Jesus paid for our sins by His death on the cross.
It is a time to remember that because Jesus died and rose again, we are able to be in relationship with God. Bread and juice will be distributed in trays by our ushers, and can be taken at your own pace.
During service we will pray for the tithe & offering. We no longer pass plates but encourage those giving to give online, on the app, via check or cash dropped at the box near the connection center. If you are our guest, please do not feel obligated to give.
906 East Mountain View Avenue
Ellensburg, Washington 98926
(509) 925 - 5000