Whether you've connected with our church before or it's your first time, we're excited you're here. It's our hope that you always feel welcome at Foursquare and that you experience the love of God whenever you're here.
10 AM to
6PM TO 8:30PM
9AM TO 12PM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 10AM
Our building is closed during the Stay Home Stay Safe order except for the production of streaming Sunday morning services. Only people essential to the production of the service will be admitted to the building. If you are in need or want to connect with someone please reach out to our staff via email.
WHAT TO EXPECT ONLINE
1. A few minutes before 10 the live feed will start. We will have a One of our volunteers will welcome you and answer any questions you have. They'll have a free gift waiting for you as well! Each week we have goodies set out with coffee as a free gift to welcome you.
2. Check in your kids. We have fun, safe, age-appropriate environments for your children to grow spiritually and to make great friends! We use a secure kids check in, planning center.
3. We'll start with some music. We love to lift our voices in song as an act of worship before God. Feel free to sing along as you get familiar with the songs or simply enjoy the music.
4. We'll cover some family business. There's a lot happening at Foursquare. We'll take a few minutes during service to highlight upcoming events, receive an offering, and collect our Connect Cards. These cards help us learn about you and they're also a great way for you to let us know how we can pray with you.
5. We'll hear a teaching from the Bible. One of our pastors will share a practical teaching to encourage you in your journey of faith. Feel free to take notes and, if you miss a week, feel free to catch up online.
We hope you can see that we love God and that we love people. You're welcomed here and we hope that you come back, make friends, pray with us and live life with us. God has a perfect plan for everyone. Living it out is a journey—let's go!
TITHE & OFFERING
On the first Sunday of each month we receive communion. Communion is symbolic of the price Jesus paid for our sins by His death on the cross.
It is a time to remember that because Jesus died and rose again, we are able to be in relationship with God. Bread and juice will be distributed in trays by our ushers, and can be taken at your own pace.
Giving is a way one of the ways we worship and trust God. Since the building will be closed we can not receive offerings in person Typically offering plates are passed along each row, and those who call Ellensburg Foursquare Church their home church are able place their financial tithe and offerings in these plates as an act of obedience and a way of expressing gratitude to God for His blessings. If you are our guest, please do not feel obligated to give.
906 East Mountain View Avenue
Ellensburg, Washington 98926
(509) 925 - 5000